Home > News > Press Centre > Best year so far for K2 training department with over 5,500 people trained for 2013

Press Centre

Contact us

Best year so far for K2 training department with over 5,500 people trained for 2013 The global reputation of K2’s training department paid dividends in 2013 with 5,631 trainees last year, of which over 5,000 were external personnel.

04/02/2014

The department showed a 55% increase in revenue over the year. This was mostly driven by our dedicated training centre in Singapore, although our site in South Korea also made a significant contribution to the increase.

Around 25% of the upswing was thanks to new courses that K2 have developed, such as the DROPS training for rig crews. The remaining 75% was driven by established courses Work at Height & Confined Space Rescue Training.

Kevin Monaghan, Group Training Manager said, “We work very hard on getting ensuring high quality training and assessment to fit industry needs and are happy that this is paying off. We employed a number of new staff this year. It is great to see the department grow and develop.”

For more details please visit our website at www.k2velosi.com

Spacer
Careers

See our job opportunities

Spacer
Applus+ Velosi

Our international presence